Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Welcome

So. Let's see. My name is *drumroll* Johnni! But most people call me Betty. I have other nicknames as well, buuuut why make things complicated, eh?

Oh, what, you want to know about me? Well I'm a theatre dork, though I get stuck backstage even though I can make brushing my teeth dramatic. I also love to write, playwriting and novels. I'm kind of a beast at trumpet and I'm a hard-corps, corps-gasmic drum major.

Let's see. What will help you understand moi? A list of likes you say? Well:
>Glee
>Harry Potter
>Band and theatre
>Reading/writing
>Mystical creatures
>Baby animals
>My AP/Honors pals
>Bradley Lubich
>Music
>My church
>Little baby people

That's my life. Sad, eh? Well... YOU, yes you, could be on that list... And now I'm sounding pathetic! HUZZAH!

GOOD BYE!
~Me
Reason # 1 my life should be a sitcom- I have a squash tree.
LINK OF THE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment